Clan RosaNegra
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Buenas and Aloah

Buenas and Aloah Empty Buenas and Aloah

Mensaje por Gomorra Lun Abr 15 2013, 11:58

Hi together,

since I am a aspirant to the guild and I am playing with you since some weeks I thought about introducing myself a little bit further.

My name is Jörn and as you know from my application I'm living in Karlsruhe, Germany.

I am 33 years old and working as Desktop Publisher in an IT Company near Ettlingen. Using the Forum is pretty new to me because it is pretty hard to translate everything using the internet - but I manage it step by step. But since I don't have skills in spanish and I don't want to make you angry using bad translations from the internet I will use english to communicate.

Aside from playing Ultima Online (yeah.. i don't really play yet.. it's just macroing, macroing, macroing..) I do alot of sports.

I do fitness, Krav Maga and a bit of Capoeira. I love to ride my bike or my skateboards. I love to read books and comics (Marvel).
And NO I do NOT like Soccer!!! Wink

I also breed salt and freshwater shrimps as well as bearded dragons.

Well that should give you some new impressions about my person. I hope that there will be alot of good times together in the near future!

Best regards,

Jörn / Gomorra

Gomorra
Gomorra